Thursday 11 March 2010

5 wives, a yacht and a serial killer.



I don't need no explanation
All I got is best intentions
I got fears, too much to mention

You're not there, when I'm scared, terrified
Jump right in, the water's fine.


sleepless nights are a bit boring sometimes.they all tend to blur into the same pattern. drink my own body weight in horlicks.watch a rerun of a sitcom. find an obscure documentary.passout and have crazy dreams for 3 hours.
but last night i found a documentary about a life which even my crazy dreams couldn't have realised. it told the story of a man who became famous for shaking his floppy hair and harmonizing. who was married 5 times. who shared a house with a Mr Charles Manson.who wrote pacific ocean blue. and who (if id been a girl in the 60's) I would be ever so much in love with.
ladies and gentlemen.....Dennis Wilson.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00r0t24/b00r0stl/Legends_Dennis_Wilson_The_Real_Beach_Boy/

oh yeah..youll have to watch it soon because the bigwigs at bbc dont keep things on there for too long.
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment