Saturday 12 January 2013

anecdotes,a written apology and ramblings.


as I was still recovering,not only from the pinches I gave myself to check I was actually shooting a proper, real life competition, but also the slight electrifying incident in Sintra, the lovely people at ThreeSixty Magazine decided to ask me to answer some questions for them. (I know, the only explanation is that they hadn't had much swell to report on during those months!)

HERE is the result of ramblings to those poor people, which was my attempt at thanking all the amazing people I worked with over in Portugal and giving Mr Yelland a written apology for missing his rather long barrel in the depths of Scotland. I hoped that after 3 years this would give him some closure. But like my attempt at trying to write succinctly, it was all wishful thinking.
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment